Flights

10.9.07

Moja Polsku Jazyk...

.. jest nie dobra :-)

Ok, I tried this time, I really did. Especially now, listening to myself on some of the video I took, I really realize how pitiful my Polish is. And, why Polish speakers don't respond to me when I try speaking to them ;-) It doesn't sound like Polish. So, I must work harder on it. Maybe recording myself is a good tool, if I can face it.

The only good part is that I am beginning to have a much better ear for it. Certain things I'm starting to understand without thinking, and can even claim to have had a few intuitive moments with Polish this time. Still, I have a lot - A LOT - of work to do. I conducted myself in Polish well on the flights, and a few times in restaurants, and did a little bit of talking with Ania's friends we met in Lublin (thanks especially to Anetka who is always great at getting me to understand her).

No comments: